Our production department is organised into high-end product technician positions. Each technician is responsible for the manufacture of a given order, right up to calibration before being sent to the customer. Your contribution to the success of the company will be tangible, as the satisfaction of our demanding customers matters to us.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling, testing and calibrating electronic products,
- Following the methods implemented by the Design Office to guarantee the conformity of products according to technical specifications,
- Complying with an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Education at baccalaureate or bac+2 level (bachelor’s degree), with a technical focus,
- A first successful professional experience of at least 1 or 2 years in a production environment,
- Attracted by technology and performance,
- Thoroughness and rigour,
- Team spirit and cohesion.